Friday, July 11, 2014

June CARDS Magazine Pubs

Hard to believe it’s already July! June was filled with lots of fun, and I’m expecting July to be just as memorable!

You may have seen this earlier this week, I scheduled the wrong post/date and had to quickly fix.. ;)

Today I thought I would share a few cards that were published in the June CARDS magazine. Several of the sets used are now retired, but I still love looking back at these cards!

These two cards were for the Washi Tape section.

You're How Old

Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pool Party - Stampin' Up!
Decorative tape: Epic Day Washi Tape – Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: (sentiment) Delightful Dozen - Stampin' Up!
Markers: Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black markers – Stampin’ Up!

Gee thanks washi tape

This card previously appeared on my blog, reposting since it was removed for publication.

Cardstock: Whisper White – Stampin’ Up!
Decorative tape: Gingham Garden Washi Tape – Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Secret Garden, Really Good Greetings – Stampin’ Up!
Ink: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, Island Indigo – Stampin’ Up!
Spray mist: Stampin’ Mister with Elegant Eggplant reinker– Stampin’ Up!

  Sprinkles on Top

This card was for the Happy Birthday section! I loved it so much I recreated it for my friend Mel for her birthday last year. :)

Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Smoky Slate – Stampin’ Up!
Patterned paper: Silver Glimmer Paper – Stampin’ Up!
Vellum: Vellum – Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Remembering Your Birthday (sentiment), Oh, Hello (chevron pattern) - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Smoky Slate - Stampin' Up!; Stazon
Misc: Antique brad, Rhinestones, White Tea Lace Doilies – Stampin’ Up!
Punches: Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch – Stampin’ Up!
Die cut machine: Big Shot
Dies: Delicate Doilies Sizzlit

Next week I’ll share some cards made with all new stamps! I did a small thank you card class and was so excited to use some new goodies for our projects!

No comments: